We highly recommend changing your email password on our server periodically, and using strong passwords to avoid your account being compromised. Use the instructions below to log in to webmail to change your password. Once you change your password, you will need to update your email program on your computer, as well as your cell phone and tablets, with the new password. In addition, if you have any services (such as Gmail) that login to your account to send or receive email, you will need to update them with your new password as well.
To change your password:
- In your web browser, go to https://yourdomain/webmail (replace your domain with your actual domain name).
- Login with your full email address as your username and your current e-mail password on our server.
- Once you login, click on the down arrow next to your email address in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select Password & Security.
- Type and confirm a new password containing a mixture of letters, numbers, and symbols, or use the Password Generator button to generate a strong password for you.
- Make a note of your new password in a secure location. We recommend using a password manager like KeePass or LastPass to store your passwords securely.
- Click Save.
After you change the password, update your email program on your computer(s) and device(s) promptly. If you don’t know how to update your email account settings, your email program will typically notify you that you have an incorrect password saved and prompt you to enter a new password. Be sure to update your computer and devices promptly with the new password, or you may be locked out of the server by the firewall due to too many failed logins. If this happens, you will not be able to get to your web site or send/receive email from any computers/devices at that IP address (such as your home or office network). To get your address unblocked, go to https://krohnert.net/ip to look up your IP address and then contact KNCI Hosting with the blocked IP address and we can remove the block.